Monday 18 June 2012

Day 4 at JLC by Lera Yakubova

Everything seems fine so far. Today’s math was fun. Our teacher sung us some songs (not about math) and we were solving trig equations too. I wish we had teachers like that in Ukraine.
Then there was chemistry and we learned about half-lives and how they can be measured.
ITC was next and I am still working with Flash program. Only the tasks are getting more difficult but it’s fun and interesting. After lunch and some work at library I somehow managed to get lost on my way to the English literature. At this lesson I found out about Neo Gothics and Mock Gothics which is like Gothics only not so much real and old-aged. In biology we discussed the null hypothesis had ways to prove it or reject it using previous lesson material.

No comments:

Post a Comment