Wednesday 13 January 2016

Niko from Azerbaijan wins a 2 week Taster Course!


I discovered the opportunity to come to John Leggott College at a careers event in Azerbaijan. John Leggott College had a competition to win a two week taster course. I was so happy when I found out that I was the winner of the John Leggott College taster course. I was overwhelmed with such great feelings. I was looking forward to coming here.

I have one word for the experience at John Leggott College, 100000 feelings! AWESOME.

I enjoy all of the subjects. I love all of them, especially maths. The maths teacher, Ian Thompson helps me when I don’t understand. I have also studied Law, English, Media, English combined and IELTS.

I am enjoying maths here at John Leggott College because when I didn’t understand a mathematical calculation in English, the teacher took his time to explain it to me. Since studying mathematics at John Leggott College for only two weeks, I have learnt a lot of new terminology.

My career goal is to be a lawyer or a diplomat. I am still undecided and John Leggott College helps with making the right decisions. I definitely think that John Leggott College can help me to achieve my career goals. I am planning on returning back to the UK next year.

The staff have been very helpful from the beginning. Emily gave me help and advice on changing my subjects on my timetable to allow me to try new things. When in the UK, I had a problem with getting money from my bank account for food, therefore the college gave me some money so I could buy my lunch. Finola gave me a map so I could find my classes easier and quicker, the college is giant!! She took me to my classes so I didn’t get lost. I am so thankful for what the International team did for me.

I would definitely recommend John Leggott College! You should come to John Leggott College. I promise you will enjoy it. It’s the best college in the world!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment