Monday 25 June 2012

Day 10 at JLC by Lera Yakubova

Here it is… my last day at John Leggot College. It was good despite the weather. English literature was alright when we watched a Macbeth movie this time produced by a BBC channel. I also got a copy of reading suggestions, might read something from that list. After break at double IELTS I had a surprise from the International centre and a couple of my teachers. They all gathered to give a Certificate of Achievement stating that I completed my two-week taster course at JLC. They also got me a gift. Thank you all very much!!! The lesson of IELTS did happen afterwards and it was interesting all the information was very useful.
The rest of the day wasn’t long as my last period didn’t happen. At French we had a goodbye party for two language teachers of French and Spanish. So the atmosphere was a little bit sad in the end.
I had a really good time here at college and gained a lot of experience. Thanks to all the teachers who were teaching me these past two weeks. I hope I will have a chance to study at JLC after I finish school.
Lera is presented with a certificate in her final English lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment