Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 7 at JLC by Lera Yakubova


I think this was my most active and hectic of all since I’ve been here. First of all there was Biology. I wish it never happened. Although I got to know some useful information about kite diagrams and discovered how many kinds of grasses there could be on a field that looks green and you assume it’s just an ordinary grass. So by the end of this double my legs were wet covered in dirt but at least the weather was great. I don’t know what could’ve happened if it was raining again. At my break I met the Principle of the college. After that there was a double Maths. We were revising the previous lesson topic and had to make a poster on this topic. There was also some sort of math solving competition using distance remote control system. They weren’t hard but unfortunately I didn’t win. At ICT I was still working on Flash program and our teacher gave us some “chocolate” dip (it really tasted like coffee). At my free 9th period local press came to interview me. I enjoyed answering their questions very much. They also took some photos outside of college. So I’m hoping to see my face in the paper soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment