Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 2 at JLC by Lera Yakubova

During my second day of college life I was more confident but still a little bit lost. Thanks to Helen who guided me through all the corridors. Would’ve been lost without her! Today I had more lessons. Biology was first and we were finishing the practical with snails. We also studied how statistics can be used in Biology. Maths was great two. We learned about trig identities. After lunch with some Russian girls I headed to Chemistry. It was very hard. I understood very little of the information and haven’t answered a single question. This led me to a thought, that and I might not know Chemistry at all. What a shame! My last lesson was IT and I studied Adobe Flash. It’s a very interesting programme that allows you to make moving advertisements. I made my stick man dance.

Lera starts to get to grips with her new surroundings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment