Monday 16 April 2012

Day 1 at JLC by Rita Orlova


 “The first day at college was really a hardworking one. First, I came to the international room and spent there around an hour learning different facts about JLC. Then there was an interesting part of my introduction to JLC - the tour.  I was deeply impressed by the college itself. It’s really amazing. It’s like a labyrinth with different ways and areas. There are different buildings with different sections in them. I found the art section is most attracting and charming of all - looking forward to coming back there soon.

“Actually, I’m a bit nervous about my next days as I’m going to attend classes and there will be lots of unfamiliar people. Today I had a lunch with the Russian girls and that was pretty good, we had lots of things to share.

“[In the afternoon] I had the English class. Clare, the teacher, is really professional. She was kind to me and clearly explained every detail to me. We were working with the BBC website. It was hard but very entertaining.

“Finally, I’d like to thank Helen, as she helped me with everything today. I just don’t know what I would do without her. She explained to me everything, showed me how to work with the computers and many other useful thing, including the tour that she arranged for me with Maggie. Thank you soooo much!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment