Monday 30 April 2012

Day 11 at JLC by Rita Orlova

I’m sorry today I won’t be long. As I feel terrible and practically all lessons were boring. Maths was the only nice lesson. The teacher is lovely and funny. But I was really surprised by what they are studying now. The whole lesson consists of talking with teacher and the simple tasks like to find the area of different simple figures. But despite my condition it was really  nice.
Business Studies lesson was boring and not for me and I couldn’t wait until the end of the lessons.
Today I had a quick conversation with a nice girl from marketing. And she told me about the work in public relations. It was really nice of her. And now I understand the meaning if this job.
Last lesson I had economics. And I think it was the best lesson of the day. They didn’t do something special but the atmosphere was really nice so I enjoyed it pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment