Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 3 at JLC by Rita Orlova

Today was sociology day! It was just awesome! Most of all I liked sociology! I was deeply impressed by everything - teacher Dave, friendly students, the subject itself. I got to know about some sociology basics at my school, but I couldn't imagine that it is so interesting. We talked about families and had a lot of fun!! Also I enjoyed psychology. I want to say thank you to Sally as she allowed me to work with the whole group and do the same things, despite the fact that i' m not good in different terms. And students were so kind to me! They helped me in everything and we had just a nice conversation. In the whole I liked the atmosphere:) During lunch time I met the principal David and had just a short chat with him, but it was very informative. Well, that was very tiring day but I enjoyed it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment