Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 2 at JLC by Rita Orlova

So, today was the art day! Most of all I enjoyed the art and design and textiles lessons. In the first lesson I got to know about different techniques they use during their work. Also I was impressed by different works of people who had finished college and are now studying at prestigous universities. I won't explain the photography lesson, as there not much things to speak about as all students were preparing for their exams. I was really glad to be in on the textile lesson. There I was not omnipresent, but also I had some work to do and work I really liked!! I had to look through some magazines and then copy down some models that I liked. By the end of the lesson I had even created my own new look!!! Also it was important to mention about the people whom I met today and they were really friendly. They are Anastasia, Kamilla, Robert, Lanves (I'm so sorry I just don't know how to write this name...I promise I'll learn it) :)) that's all for now...looking forward to the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment