Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 4 at JLC by Rita Orlova

It was a science day! I’m sorry but I can’t say lots of positive things about it. So my post is going to be short today. I don’t like science at all and I’m convinced of this again. Physics was boring as I didn’t understand a word from teachers lecture.
Biology was fine in first 15 minutes after then they did a test so I had got nothing to do again. So I moved to the library and spent the biology time by reading Somerset Maugham’s stories. That was a positive thing today. Then there was a lunch, there was nothing special.
Then I had chemistry. I understood a bit there, just because we have the same topic at Russia. But verbally I still hardly could understand a word.
I haven’t got an electronics lesson yet, but I don’t think there will be something interesting for me.
To sum up, I can say that it wasn’t the best day at college. I hope it was the last [boring] one.

No comments:

Post a Comment