Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 9 at JLC by Rita Orlova

Actually, I don’t know what to write about this day, as it was the language day. First and the best was German lesson. I came during the time they were taking their exam. So I just sat at the exam for a couple of minutes and then went to the class where I studied German with the rest of the group. And I found German very interesting subject. I had been learning German for a couple of years in Russia but then I changed the school so I didn’t have any practice. But on today’s lesson I realised that I’m not as bad in German as I thought. I worked with the whole group and I understood most of the German speech and I even could answer on some questions. That was amazing.
Other lessons were boring as I know neither French nor Spanish. And also they did tests for the exam so I also couldn’t just hear the foreign speech. That was a bit of a shame.
The last lesson was Italian with Maggie one-to-one, and it was awesome! I could understand everything! And I love Italian so much!!! I hope I will have an opportunity to study it!!! Maggie mille grazie!!

Rita with Maggie Williamson - Italian teacher and International Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment