Monday 23 April 2012

Weekend by Rita - visit to Meadowhall

[A very rainy day!]
Finally, I had 2 days off studying. And this was a nice Saturday - it was a shopping day!
I have to mention the fact that I’m not a shopaholic. I mean it. And I don’t like it very much. But this day was an exception. I went to the big shopping mall with the mother of my host family. We spent quite a lot of time there but it was really good. I bought practically everything I wanted to.
It was a really nice decision to come early as there were not so many queues. By the time we had left there were so many people and I felt so uncomfortable with my bags.
Actually there is no much to tell you about that day I just had a good time with my host family.
Host 'sister' with Rita at Meadowhall, Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment