Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 8 at JLC by Rita Orlova

This was a performance art day! And you know it was amazing! My first lesson was music technology. And of course they were preparing for their exams, but it was very interesting. They searched the internet for information about different rock groups and then discussed it. I also did some research.
Second lessons was dance! I was really glad to be there. The girls were friendly and nice and the teacher was just brilliant! She explains everything very clearly and simple with lots of examples thus that everyone could understand the subject. Though we studied the whole two lessons the spine and how we use it in dance it was very interesting. I like dancing so much but I've never thought about such useful things as the functionality of our spine.
Then was drama lesson. And it wasn't my favourite lesson despite the lovely girls who explained  everything. They read one play that is entitled 'catch'. It's a very weird one.
And the last lesson was performing art! It was one of the best lessons! They did some small scene and the teacher let me be involved in them. And the scene were so interesting and creative that I was really excited about it for the rest of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment