Friday 20 April 2012

Day 5 at JLC by Rita Orlova

This was a really nice day at college. 

First lesson I think was the best one. I’ve had a P.E lesson. I got to know  lots of different thing for example about racial discrimination in sport. We do have the same thing in Russia but we don’t speak about it and pay no attention.

Next lesson was travel and tourism. It was pretty interesting as I saw how people are getting ready for their course work. The students were very friendly and spend quite a lot of time explaining to me what they were doing and what the course is about. I think that this is a very interesting course and you get to know about work with different people and learn how to sell your product. But it I thought it’s a very lonely course. You spend the whole time in front of your computer writing your course work and you don’t have any work with group.

Actually I didn’t like the last lesson [health]. Not because all student were busy writing their course work.  No. But I didn’t like the subject itself. I don’t find it very special. But it’s my point of view. The teacher was very nice he also spent a lot of time describing his subject.

I can’t say a lot about leisure studies as I’m there now and I’m writing my blog. I don’t know anything about this lesson. It’s something connecting with leisure time. And people learn also how to sell products.

I had a very important meeting today! I met a journalist from the local paper and I gave an interview. I was so excited about this and a bit nervous at the same time. I was afraid that I wouldn’t understand his questions or I wouldn’t be able to answer them. But the interview was quite good. And I’m looking forward to seeing my picture in the paper one day!)) So, on the whole the day was really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment